Booking Terms and Conditions
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Booking Procedure: You must complete the booking form, and in order to enable you to complete the booking a non-refundable deposit will be required. The deposit will be 25% of the total booking.
The balance has to be paid at least 12 weeks before your departure date. There will be a handling fee of 2.9% on all credit, debit and bank transfer for all balances or part balance payments. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if payment is not made on time and we will claim the appropriate cancellation charges.
PLEASE NOTE: We operate a 'client account' with HSBC Bank. All customers monies paid to Paphos Holiday Rental Ltd are placed into the 'client account', the 'client account' is a protected account so you can rest assured with the peace of mind that whatever monies you pay Paphos Holiday Rental Ltd they are completely safeguarded and not withdrawn until at least seven days after your holiday rental has ended.
2. Security Deposit: We do not take a security deposit, but we will take an imprint of your credit card and we will automatically deduct your credit card for any breakages/damages incurred during your booking.
3. Cancellation of booking: If you cancel your booking, once it has been confirmed, the following charges will apply:
More than 12 weeks before arrival date - lose the deposit only
Less than 12 weeks before arrival date - total loss of booking cost
We would suggest that holiday insurance is taken out to cover all eventualities.
4. Alterations: If the property becomes unavailable then you will be offered alternative accommodation or your booking fee reimbursed in full.
5. Website: We endeavour to ensure that all information displayed on our website is correct. All information contained within our website relating to properties has been provided by the property owners, therefore we will not be held responsible for any errors in content. Please contact us if you have any queries regarding the published information.
6. General rules regarding the accommodation:
On day of arrival property will be available from 2pm.
On day of departure property must be vacated by 12pm.
Any damage/breakages will be reported to us immediately.
Must keep the property, retain and leave the property in good order.
Must ensure that all windows and doors are securely fastened when the premises are left unattended.
All rubbish must be removed daily and placed where indicated.
Where there is a swimming pool, you must ensure that appropriate safety precautions are taken.
No excess noise to be made at any time within the property.
You must ensure that any air conditioning in the property is used properly.
No access to the property will be given to the property unless you can identify them.
You will adhere as to whether there is smoking allowed in the property, if it is not then you shall ensure that no smoking takes place at all.
7. Our obligations: We will ensure that there is clean linen on arrival; a weekly linen service will be available. We will ensure that you have all the necessary telephone numbers should problems arise, and we will use reasonable endeavours to resolve any issues.
We can arrange airport transfers, but we require 48 hours notice and all costs incurred will be your responsibility.
We and the owners have a right of access to the property to change linen, resolve any issues, and carry out necessary maintenance work.
8. Additional extras: We can provide the following items Available
Z Bed - Linen will be supplied for the Z Bed - 15 GBP per week
Cot/Travel Cot - Linen will be supplied for the cot as well 15 GBP per week
Child Car Seat - Seat will be for 9KG - 18KG - approx 1yr - 4 yrs 15 GBP per week
Child High Chair - Suitable for approx 6 months - 3 yrs 15 GBP per week
9. Liability: We do not accept any liability in respect of death, bodily injury or illness of any of the named parties on the booking form or the named party's guests or family. It is essential that the necessary insurance is taken out prior to the holiday. We shall afford every assistance to any guest who, through misadventure, suffers illness, bodily injury or death whilst on holiday with us.
We accept no liability for misrepresentation in respect of the booking, all the information that is displayed on our website is information provided to us entirely by the owners of the property, if there are any features of the property of particular importance to you please check to confirm them with us prior to booking.
10. Complaints: If you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday, this must be brought to the attention of the representative for the Paphos office immediately, so that action can be taken to rectify the problem. Should the representative be unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction you should write to us, with details of the complaint, within 28 days of the end of your holiday.
11. Data Protection Policy: In order to process your booking effectively and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements, we need to use the information you provide, such as name, address and any special needs, etc. We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your arrangements such as villa management companies/villa owners the information may also be provided to security or credit checking companies, public authorities such as customs/immigration, if required by them, or as required by law.
We will not under any circumstances pass any of your information onto any third party not responsible for your holiday arrangements. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us, such as details of disabilities. (If we cannot pass this information onto the relevant suppliers, we cannot provide your booking). In making your booking, you consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons only.
12. Prices: All prices apply at the time of publication but we do reserve the right to change prices at any time. Prices can go up or down. Our reservations staff will be able to tell you the up to date price before confirming your booking. We guarantee that once you have made a booking and paid a deposit we will not increase the price. This will exclude ‘special offers' and promotions.
13. Force Majeure: Unless we have previously indicated we cannot accept liability or compensation if our services are affected by any factor beyond or outside our control. These factors include without limitation war, riot, act of god, fire adverse weather, strikes, and government action.