Booking Terms & Conditions
Paphos Holiday Rental Ltd
Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Booking Procedure:
You must complete the booking form and pay a non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. The deposit will be 25% of the total booking. Once you have made a booking, you are subject to these terms and conditions and this contract is held between yourself, as the guest and the property owner.
The balance must be paid at least 12 weeks before your departure date. There will be a handling fee of 2.9% on all credit, debit and bank transfer for all balances or part balance payments. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if payment is not made on time and we will claim the appropriate cancellation charges.
PLEASE NOTE: We operate a 'client account' with Barclays Bank. All customer’s monies paid to Paphos Holiday Rental Ltd are placed into the 'client account', the 'client account' is a protected account so you can rest assured with the peace of mind that whatever monies you pay Paphos Holiday Rental Ltd they are completely safeguarded and not withdrawn until at least seven days after your holiday rental has ended.
2. Security Deposit:
We take a security deposit of £100 for any breakages/damages that may incur during your booking. This is taken and held within our business account, upon check out if there are no breakages/damages this deposit is returned to you in full. This can take up to 3-5 business days to be returned to your payment card. Should there be any breakages/damages identified to us, these will be provided to us with pictures and an invoice for replacement costs. This will be emailed to you and the costs deducted from your deposit. Any remaining deposit will then be returned to you and this can again take up to 3-5 business days to be returned to your payment card.
3. Cancellation of booking:
The cancellation of any booking must be made by email to Paphos Holiday Rental using our business email email@example.com.
No refund will be given if you cancel a booking less than 12 weeks before the departure date (on request we can issue a cancellation letter to you for insurance purposes).
If you cancel more than 12 weeks before the departure date the deposit amount; the booking deposit made will be forfeit as it is non-refundable.
We would encourage all guests to take out holiday insurance to cover all eventualities.
If the property becomes unavailable then you will be offered alternative accommodation or your booking fee reimbursed in full.
We endeavour to ensure that all information displayed on our website is correct. All information contained within our website relating to properties has been provided by the property owners, therefore we will not be held responsible for any errors in content. Please contact us if you have any queries regarding the published information
6. General rules regarding the accommodation:
- On day of arrival property will be available from the time indicated on the property's final travel details.
- On day of departure property must be vacated, no later than the time indicated on the property's final travel details.
- Any damage/breakages will be reported to us immediately.
- Must keep the property, retain and leave the property in good order.
- Must ensure that all windows and doors are securely fastened when the premises are left
- All rubbish must be removed daily and placed where indicated.
- Where there is a swimming pool, you must ensure that appropriate safety precautions are taken.
- No excess noise to be made at any time within the property.
- You must ensure that any air conditioning in the property is used properly.
- No access to the property will be given to the property unless you can identify them.
- You will adhere as to whether there is smoking allowed in the property, if it is not then you shall ensure that no smoking takes place at all.
- All swimming pools are used at the guests own risk.
7. Our obligations:
We will ensure that there is clean linen on arrival; a weekly linen service will be available. We will ensure that you have all the necessary telephone numbers should problems arise, and we will use reasonable endeavours to resolve any issues.
We can arrange airport transfers, but we require 48 hours’ notice and all costs incurred will be your responsibility.
We and the owners have a right of access to the property to change linen, resolve any issues, and carry out necessary maintenance work
8. Additional extras:
We can provide the following items available:
Z Bed Linen will be supplied for the Z Bed 15 GBP per week
Cot / Travel Cot Linen will be supplied for the cot as well 15 GBP per week
Child Car Seat Seat will be for 9KG - 18KG (approx. 1yr - 4 yrs.) 15 GBP per week
Child High Chair Suitable for approx. 6 months - 3 yrs. 15 GBP per week
We do not accept any liability in respect of death, bodily injury or illness of any of the named parties on the booking form or the named party's guests or family. It is essential that the necessary insurance is taken out prior to the holiday. We shall afford every assistance to any guest who, through misadventure, suffers illness, bodily injury or death whilst on holiday with us.
We accept no liability for misrepresentation in respect of the booking, all the information that is displayed on our website is information provided to us entirely by the owners of the property, if there are any features of the property of importance to you, please check to confirm them with us prior to booking.
In the unlikely event that you have cause for complaint about the property or its contents, you must follow the below complaints procedure:
1) The issue must be reported immediately to the Property Manager so that action can be taken at the time to rectify the problem.
2) If the Property Manager is unable to resolve the issue within a reasonable timescale and you are still unhappy about the situation you must contact Paphos Holiday Rental by email while you are still in the property.
3) If after contacting Paphos Holiday Rental you are still unhappy about the situation you must email Paphos Holiday Rental within 28 days of returning from your holiday and Paphos Holiday Rental will investigate the matter and arbitrate. Please note that if after returning from your stay you did not follow the above complaints procedure (and therefore did not give the Property Manager and Paphos Holiday Rental the opportunity to resolve the issue locally whilst you were in the property) neither Paphos Holiday Rental or the Owner of the property will have any liability and will not investigate your complaint further. All refunds are at the discretion of the Owner and Paphos Holiday Rental is not authorised to make any refunds without the owner's agreement.
11. Data Protection Policy:
To process your booking effectively and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements, we need to use the information you provide, such as name, address and any special needs, etc. We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your arrangements such as villa management companies/villa owners the information may also be provided to security or credit checking companies, public authorities such as customs/immigration, if required by them, or as required by law.
We will not under any circumstances pass any of your information onto any third party not responsible for your holiday arrangements. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us, such as details of disabilities. (If we cannot pass this information onto the relevant suppliers, we cannot provide your booking). In making your booking, you consent to this information being passed onto the relevant persons only.
All prices apply at the time of publication but we do reserve the right to change prices at any time. Prices can go up or down. Our reservations staff will be able to tell you the up to date price before confirming your booking. We guarantee that once you have made a booking and paid a deposit we will not increase the price. This will exclude 'special offers' and promotions.
13. Force Majeure:
Unless we have previously indicated we cannot accept liability or compensation if our services are affected by any factor beyond or outside our control. These factors include without limitation war, riot, act of god, fire adverse weather, strikes, and government action.