Letting Terms and Conditions
You wish to appoint us ( ) as a non exclusive agent for the promotion of ( ) your property.
To comply with all reasonable instructions given by you
To promote the property on our website
To inform you as soon as reasonably practicable once a booking has been made.
To inform you in respect of any complaints over the property.
- To ensure that your property is available at the time that the booking is made.
- Once informed of a booking you undertake not to let it to anyone else for the period of the booking.
- You will ensure that the property is clean and tidy.
- You will ensure that all the appliances of whatever nature are in good and working order.
- You will ensure that at all times you will have the necessary insurance in place, covering contents, buildings and third party insurance.
- You will ensure that you provide a full information pack, which includes all instructions on how to work the appliances and contact telephone numbers in case of problems.
- All appliances must be safe and under the current Health and Safety Regulations.
- You will ensure that there is enough linen for a week and that there is a contract in place to arrange for a weekly production of clean linen.
- You will inform us immediately if you wish to remove the property from our website for whatever reason.
- To comply with all local regulations in respect of the appliances.
- You will provide us with the details of the people who you have employed to carry out the cleaning of the property. Should you wish to use our cleaners please contact us.
- You will immediately inform us if you take another booking from elsewhere or if the property is unavailable for certain days.
We will charge you 18% for each booking that we make in respect of your property.
You will be paid within 7 days of the end of the rental.
If a booking is cancelled more than 12 weeks before arrival date the customer deposit will be split 50/50 between owner and Paphos Holiday Rental.
If a booking is cancelled less than 12 weeks before arrival date the customer deposit will be split 82/18 between owner and Paphos Holiday Rental respectively.
You will indemnify us for all claims, costs and expenses in respect of any breach of the agreement by you, as the contract is between you and the guest.
If a guest cancels a confirmed booking:
(a) No refund is given if the guest cancels less than 12 weeks before the departure date.
(b) If the guest cancels more than 12 weeks before the departure date, the deposit amount that they have paid will be converted into credit note for the guests to rebook the same property for the same amount of nights or more. If less nights are rebooked than the original booking a pro-rata amount of the credit note will be forfeited. The period that the guests will have to rebook will be 12 months from the date of cancellation. The credit note will also be transferable to the guests family and friends. If they do not rebook within the 12 months, 50% of the deposit will be paid to you.
If you cancel a confirmed booking for any reason including a double-booking:
(a) You will remain liable for the commission Paphos Holiday Rental was due to earn from that booking. Any payments already received by you in respect of the booking you have cancelled must be promptly returned to Paphos Holiday Rental.
(b) Paphos Holiday Rental will try, but are not obliged to assist the guests in finding an alternative property. You also acknowledge that you shall accept full responsibility for any possible claims for losses and expenses incurred or suffered by a guest arising out of your cancellation or effective cancellation of the booking and that Paphos Holiday Rental shall have no responsibility or liability to the guests for such cancellation whatsoever.
The obligations of each party under this agreement shall be suspended during the period and to the extent that that party is prevented or hindered from complying with then nu any cause beyond its reasonable control, including (insofar as beyond such control but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing expression) strikes, lock outs, labour disputes, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction.